Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in the cannabis plant and has become recognized as the ingredient that contributes the most medicinal benefits of that plant. It is legal and completely safe to consume.
Notably, CBD has no psychoactive (mind-altering) side effects; it will not produce a “high”. The extract contains no THC, thus making it a preferred choice by many health professionals.
CBD has been studied for its possible medical benefits, including
- Lowering stress and anxiety levels
- Helping with relaxation and sleep.
- Controlling mood and concentration
- Reduction of nausea and vomiting
- Suppressing seizure activity (as in epilepsy)
- Combatting psychosis disorders (as in schizophrenia)
- Anti-oxidant – combatting neurodegenerative disorders
- Combatting tumor and cancer cells
- Combatting anxiety and depression
- Controlling symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, Glaucoma, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, PTSD, Crohn’s disease, and insomnia.
Studies are ongoing worldwide, and your healthcare professional should always be consulted before taking this or any supplement.
Cannot ship to the following states: AL, IA, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, CANADA.
THE DESCRIPTIONS OF INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENTS ARE MEANT TO BE EXPLANATORY ONLY, AND NOT AS A CLAIM OF EFFICACY. ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENT.