Millions of Americans will have trouble sleeping tonight. They won’t be able to fall asleep, won’t be able to stay asleep, or won’t feel like they slept. The primary reason is stress, followed by illness, inactivity, medications, and bad sleep environment. The net effect is a lot of grouchy, depressed, and accident-prone people. Most won’t see a doctor, even though insomnia can lead to depression, traffic accidents, and a pink slip.
X-SPRAYS™ SLEEP spray is a natural non-habit forming supplement containing:
- Melatonin - A naturally occurring sleep hormone in the body.
- CBD – the non-psychoactive component of the cannabis plant that has been studied for its effects in lowering stress levels and combating insomnia.
- 5-HTP (Griffonia simplicifolia extract) – A precursor to serotonin and melatonin, which helps you fall asleep by raising the serotonin levels in the brain.
- L-Theanine - An amino acid from the green tea plant, used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years to relax and induce sleep.
- Herbal blend (Cramp Bark, Feverfew, Gingko Biloba, Passionflower, Peppermint, Skullcap and Valerian root.)
Before initial use, activate the pump by pressing 4 - 6 times. Shake gently and spray directly into mouth. Suggested use: up to 4 sprays per day, taken at bedtime to promote restful sleep. Each tube contains approximately 120 sprays.
Serving Size: 4 Sprays (0.4 ml)
|Cannabidiol (CBD)||2.0 mg||*|
*DV not established
Purified water, xylitol, glycerin, hemp extract (stalk and seeds), alcohol, melatonin, 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) from Griffonia simplicifolia, sunflower lecithin, L-theanine, proprietary herbal extract from: Cramp Bark, Feverfew, Ginkgo biloba, Hops, Passionflower, Peppermint, Skullcap, and Valerian Root: spearmint flavor, potassium sorbate.
Use only at bedtime. Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids, consult your physician before taking this product. Do NOT drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy machinery when taking this product.
Vegan | Gluten-Free | Non-GMO | Cruelty-Free | Soy-Free
THE DESCRIPTIONS OF INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENTS ARE MEANT TO BE EXPLANATORY ONLY, AND NOT AS A CLAIM OF EFFICACY. ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENT.